I think I've made one of these lists in each of the last 2-3 years.To my knowledge none of these have happened yet.
1. Toby Farley vs Gunner Miller - two physical guys that add legitimacy to whatever ring they're in.
2. AR Fox vs Joey Lynch - athleticism galore!
3. Gladiator Jeremiah vs Torque/Ray Ray - Dynamite comes in small packages.
4. Cyrus vs James Drake - big bodied, hard-hitting super athletes
5. Anthony Henry vs Kevin Ku - fast paced, strong style
6. The Lynch Mob vs The Th13rteenth Floor - high flying tag action
7. Billy Buck vs Drew Duckworth - storytelling wrestlers
8. Brett Ison vs Stryknyn - tough as nails brawlers
9. Drew Adler vs Ayden Andrews - polished feel wrestlers with exciting work.
10. Scott Morgan vs Corey Hollis - Bruiserweight sized Alabama guys
11. Kyle Matthews vs Cody - technical skills, fiery passion
12. Chip Day vs Kevin Blue - arguably the best vs a guy that just keeps getting better and better
13. Odinson vs Clinton Stacy - two absolutely beastly guys
14. The Breakfast Club vs The Besties - pure shenanigans and tag team fun.
15. Mason Myles vs Fred Yehi - quick, agile technicians
16. Jeremiah Plunkett vs Ethan Case - get down with the thickness!
17. The Washington Bullets vs The Elements of Wrestling (Matt Madison & Kaden Sade)
Bonus: The Carnies vs The Good ol Boys - It would be clubbering time!
Thanks for reading. I encourage you to look all of these guys up! I'd also love to hear your most wanted match ups that haven't happened yet or even rematches.