Attendance was 216
(1) Sal Rinauro defeated Drew Adler
(2) Pandora defeated Brooklyn Creed
(3) Shane Noles defeated Tommy Too Much to retain the Heritage Title
(4) Kevin Blue, Zanders, and Jacob Ashworth defeated AJ Steele, Ace Haven, and Chris Spectra. Spectra turned on his partners and established himself with the other three as a faction now known as The Reckoning.
(5) The Beautiful Bald Besties (Michael Stevens & Zac Edwards) defeated The Washington Bullets (Jon & Trey Williams) to earn a shot at the PWA Tag Team Titles. Bill Behrens came out with Kyle Matthews and Logan Creed and informed the Besties that if they wanted their shot, it would have to happen right now as they had other obligations for Feb 18th.
(6) The Kingsmen (Logan Creed & Kyle Matthews) defeated The Beautiful Bald Besties to retain the PWA Tag Team Titles. Post match saw Tommy Too Much come out and proceed to administer a 3 on 2 beat down until Noles came out to even the odds. Once the Kingsmen were cleared out of the ring, Tommy took the microphone and demanded another Heritage Title shot against Noles. Noles said he'd already beaten him, and was far more interested in seeing The Besties, a team he didn't like but definitely respected, get a fair shot at the Tag Titles and called The Kingsmen cowards for making them wrestle for the belts after they had just went through 18 minutes with the Bullets. Neither side seemed to budge until Commissioner Eddie Layne came down to suggest to both parties a 6-man tag match on the 18th with Noles and the Besties vs. The Kingsmen with both The PWA Heritage Title and the Tag Titles on the line, stating one side would walk away with all the belts and the other side would just walk out. The Kingsmen smiled and said deal, while Noles, Stevens, and Edwards cautiously shook hands at the proposal laid out for them.